A Boston-based artist, activist, environmentalist and esotericist, David Mynott II has practiced painting, poetry, acting, music, photography and design. Given the many world crises and the rising of the ‘voice of the people,’ David is helping lead a fight for fair housing in Boston and global justice.
To share his optimism and his knowledge of the solutions to these crises, David is also lecturing online about the emergence now of a body of extraordinarily wise teachers including the World Teacher, here now to guide us in building a world that works for everyone, a planetary makeover.
From 2015 - 2017, David helped Frances Oman produce the podcast ‘Share On the Air Radio’ (SOAR) which can still be found on the internet. He’s delighted to be hosting the Planetary Makeover Show that screens some of the decades of her award-winning documentary work as well as videos by others including those of and by our great former Show Host, Dick Larson.
David has been studying esoteric science for 40 years and practicing the Himalayan Ageless Wisdom Teachings for 19 years. He has lectured, written and presented on the subject of the Emergence of The World Teacher, Maitreya, along with the Masters of Wisdom and the Space Brothers. Since 2001, David has practiced Transmission Meditation, a way for small groups to serve the world while experiencing great spiritual growth.
David’s visual arts are quite spiritual. His realism reflects an attention to the inner and outer details and the ‘being-ness' of nature, architecture and the human form. He strives to bring the outdoors indoors, to remind the audience of their essential Oneness with the Natural Order. His creative endeavors reflect the broader view of the Self rather than merely its vehicle, the physical form.
Trained as an investigative journalist and artist, Frances teaches and is a lifelong meditator. She has received numerous international awards for her documentary work of over forty years – some of which, like her miracle healing 'Crosses of Light,' has appeared on both the Discovery Channel and PBS. She has documented seemingly unrelated happenings that many assert are actually all connected:
• miraculous physical phenomena
• cures from AIDS, cancer and addiction
• the future barter economy of sharing
• crop circles, UFOs and mysterious 'circles of light'
• interviews of Benjamin Creme about the emergence of
the World Teacher, Maitreya, foretold by Gautama
Buddha to help us create a new golden age. Her
current documentary in the making is called:
Countdown To Now ~ Quantum Leap for Planet Earth.
WHAT STARTED FRANCES ON THIS PATH?
It was her 1977 experience of seeing the connection between two events that occurred just two weeks apart:
• A CNN report of the appearance out of thin air of a man dressed in white with a glowing cross of light to a group of thousands in Africa, who saw him as Christ. He performed miracle healings, promised people would see him again soon and disappeared as he had come. His first priority he said was to help humanity end hunger and create a truly just world.
• The second event, two weeks after the first, and at which Frances was present, was the launch of the Hunger Project (for which she was a videographer) where she heard it announced that: “Sometime around now there has been a shift in the wind,” meaning that what had been the 'improbability' of ending hunger was now possible.
It is no mistake that the first priority of The World Teacher is to end hunger by sharing the resources of the world equitably! Frances’s work reveals and illustrates this connection.